Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation
Build customer relations based on trust by delivering top-class project experiences. Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation helps you deliver profitable projects on time and within the budget framework while increasing employee productivity.
An end-to-end solution that helps the sales and delivery teams
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation capabilities in Dynamics 365 (online) provides an end-to-end solution that helps sales and delivery teams engage customers and deliver billable projects on time and within budget. Project Service Automation helps you:
- Estimate, quote, and contract work
- Plan and assign ressources
- Enable team collaboration
- capture time, expense, and progress data for real-time insights and accurate invoicing
Please accept social media and advertising cookies to watch this content.
Included in this app are the following features:
- Project-based contracts – relate quotes and order to project plans, financial estimates, labor pricing, and billing arrangements, like time and materials or fixed prices. The contract highlights key metrics, including profitability and feasibility.
- Project planning – Visual project planning and estimation includes predecessors, automatic task scheduling, and views of sales and cost information for time and expenses. You can use the resulting plan in quotes and project contracts.
- Ressource management – Ressource information includes the skills and proficiencies for your workforce. You can view and filter ressources based on skills and availability, so you can assign the right people to the right projects. You can also track ressource utilization and forecasting metrics.
- Time, expenses and collaboration – Team members can use the web or mobile apps to record time and expenses for multiple projects. Managers can easily approve new entries while understanding the financial implications of the newly-approved items. All team members can collaborate with an Office 365 workspace created for their proejct.
- Project billing – Project invoices reflect the terms of the contract and the approved work and expenses. The financial impact of project work, including costs, unbilled revenue, and invoices, are recorded for use in analytics and integration into financial systems.