Become a Pipol Partner
If you’re a leading Microsoft Partner in your country – and you’re ready to profitably grow your international business – we’d like to talk to you about joining our committed global partner alliance.
What we offer our customers
With over 160 offices in more than 85 countries, Pipol is the largest international provider of consulting and implementation services based on Microsoft Dynamics. Our solutions, services, and organization are designed and set-up specifically for international implementations and support of international clients. Working closely and in a unified way within our committed partner alliance, we provide:
- Global coverage with the most professional and reliable local partners
- Unique know-how, and experience with multisite implementations
- Local representation for implementation, maintenance, support
- A single point of contact
- Full cost control from start to finish
- The best ROI on international projects
What we offer you
We have tough selection criteria´s, but for the right partners we offer a unique opportunity. As part of our committed partner alliance, you’ll be able to proactively grow your international business and increase your international reach. Top Microsoft partners like you benefit from:
- The opportunity to work on international projects as our representative
- The chance to take on international projects originating in your country with our support
- Reduced project risk and higher profits due to our proven legal and delivery frameworks
- Help sourcing specialized resources at home and abroad
- An effective governance model, focused on knowledge sharing
- Committed sales and marketing support, including co-branded marketing collateral
- Our own extensive, international sales and marketing efforts
Interested in joining?
Don’t wait! Apply now to become part of our committed global alliance of Microsoft Dynamics providers. And, to gain a deeper insight into what we work towards as an alliance, take a look at the video from our last Pipol Partner World Conference held in the beautiful city of Vienna.
What do our customers say?
Roland Europe Group - Mark Jacobs, European Program Manager.
"The implementation of Dynamics NAV went very well and that's basically due to the perfect communication between our own internal Roland people the GMI and Pipol consultants. The experience of working with Pipol and GMI was very satisfying and concerning future NAV implementations we will extend the partnership with Pipol and GMI."
NCC Group - Tim Rawlins, Director and Senior Advisor.
"We have a really good group of people who want to work together and have the opportunity to work together. From my point of view, it has opened my eyes to what the Pipol Alliance can really offer and deliver to their clients."