Are you ambitious and motivated to be part of dynamic and high performing international team – working with customers & partners globally?
It’s not only our choice of hardware or software that makes the difference; it’s our people.
Our people forge deep relationships with our clients. Their skills and their expertise help deliver winning transformations and solutions. And we help them develop their careers. Our unique company culture is characterized by well-defined values and an informal, but performance oriented working environment. As with any role at Pipol, there is room for both personal growth and professional development.
Interested in joining us, but not sure where to start?
We’re always looking for the best talent there is to join us. Are you confident your qualifications and experience would be a perfect fit for our organization, we encourage you to get in touch. Contact us here or apply for one of the jobs listed below.
Pipol is a global provider of Microsoft Dynamics solutions and services. We provide a single point of contact for every stage of our customers business transformation – from identifying the problem – to strategy – to execution.
We are currently looking for an Accounting Manager to fulfill a versatile job, where the tasks range widely.
You must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work both in a team and independently. You will become part of a small but dynamic and high performing international team – working with customers & partners globally.
The daily tasks are a combination of:
- Daily accounting in NAV
- Debtor management (Escalations on reminders)
- Creditor management (including posting of invoices)
- Controlling of sales vs. costs on projects
- Accrual of sales and costs
- Reconciliations of balance sheet items
- Monthly reporting including accounting
- Follow-up on Budgets
- Contact to the auditor, insurance etc.
- Various administrative tasks
- Ad hoc
The ideal candidate is a high performing and business-oriented person, with a positive attitude and the enthusiasm to deliver quality and timely financial reporting.
You have a relevant education, with a professional foundation in accounting. You have a minimum 5 years of experience from a similar position. It is a must that you have experience with project controlling and accounting. You are also experienced user of Excel and NAV and have solid knowledge from a project-oriented company.
- A structured approach and quality in execution
- A self-motivated and proactive person with significant drive
- Strong analytic and numeric skills
- Motivated by solving a range of different tasks
- You can maintain a complete overview, while also managing the details
- A team player who wants to share your knowledge with colleagues
- You work independently and structured with your tasks
- Excellent communication skills in Danish and English
A unique company culture characterized by well-defined values and an informal, but performance oriented working environment. As with any role at Pipol, there is room for both personal growth and professional development.
The position offers a competitive salary in correspondence with your qualifications.
How to apply
Please, submit your application and CV to the following email address email@example.com no later than the 31-01-2019.
We will continuously review applications and call for interview, so please do not hesitate to submit your application. Your application will be treated in confidence.
For further information regarding the position, please call Annette Hammerich, Back Office Director +45 22 75 31 04