Microsoft is modernizing the way to update Dynamics 365 – learn more right here.
The new update aims to lower upgrade costs, provide all users access to the latest capabilities, performance improvements and offer a better support experience.
Microsoft wants to enable businesses everywhere to accelerate their digital transformation, by continuously enhancing Dynamics 365 with new capabilities. That is why they will add product enhancements and performance improvements at a rapid pace, this week they announced a set of changes in optimizing the way they deliver Dynamics 365 updates, that will help you stay current in a consistent, predictable, and seamless manner. In the full blogpost (that you can find here) from Mo Osborne, you will learn more about:
- Predictable updates with continuous deployment
- The opportunity for early visibility of upcoming changes
- Testing new capabilities ahead of time
- One version, with all users on the latest available version
- An improved Dynamics 365 experience
Stay tuned for more details as Microsoft prepares for the October 2018 update, which will include many new innovations.