How to boost your integration journey with a flexible integration platform
Integrating applications and data gives companies more insight and helps them to become more robust and competitive. But how do you integrate all your existing on-prem or cloud applications in a smart and easy way? Let’s introduce you to a flexible integration platform that integrates 10 times faster than traditional integration tools.
Integration processes are feared by both IT admins and users – no matter if you integrate in the cloud or on-premises. It’s a task that requires a lot of planning and strategic work as well as the right resources. And the list of challenges and complexities is always long.
First, companies often use a mix of cloud-based and on-premises applications, each with different data formats, APIs, and protocols. Integrating these diverse ecosystems requires mapping and transformation of data and functionalities and may result in latency and low performance. Second, cloud applications may have evolving APIs, and changes to these APIs can impact integration. Ensuring compatibility between different versions of APIs and managing updates can be challenging. Third, issues like security, governance, compliance, and – not least – change management – are quite challenging, too.
So how do you manage complex data integration while ensuring fast mapping and transformation of data, compatibility between APIs, high scalability, performance, security, governance, and compliance at the same time? And do you have access to specialized IT resources who can handle the job?
With a flexible integration platform, CIOs can make cloud integration up to 10 times faster than with traditional integration tools. A flexible integration platform simplifies the most complex software integration and allows any developer to design his or her own integration solutions without much effort and training.
In this blog, we answer the following questions:
- What is a flexible integration platform?
- What is Connect Bridge?
- What are the key benefits of Connect Bridge?
What is a flexible integration platform?
A flexible integration platform as a service (IPaaS) is a set of cloud services that enable connecting any combination of on-premises and cloud-based processes, services, applications, and data. You can begin running the cloud integration service even if you are not entirely on the cloud yet.
A flexible integration platform allows every developer to design his or her own integration solutions without much effort and training. This means that you can build your custom integration software in any language with much fewer lines of code. You can eliminate the need for using the software API by using standard SQL syntax instead. With visual interface, pre-built connectors, and intuitive use of the SQL language, you can minimize dependency on specialized resources and reduce the time and effort required for software integration projects.
What is Connect Bridge?
For our customers to have a market-leading cloud integration platform, we have joined forces with Austrian-based Connecting Software who has developed Connect Bridge – a market-leading flexible integration platform.
Connect Bridge is a robust API management platform that can connect from any software of the last 40 years, and it offers 400+ connectors to the most popular and widespread business and industry applications. Integration projects may only take hours, weeks, or a few months, and you are guaranteed double speed in integration time, but normally you can integrate up to 10 times faster.
With Connect Bridge, all future maintenance efforts will disappear. The flexible integration platform guarantees forward and backward compatibility, which means when there is an update for the software you are integrating with, that update is entirely handled by Connect Bridge. Once your code is done, it is done for good. You also have access to all your databases in the cloud although you do not have access to those from your existing legacy system.
What are the key benefits of Connect Bridge?
- Seamless integration of heterogeneous systems and data formats.
- Easy to handle growing data volumes efficiently while maintaining optimal performance.
- Adheres to the highest IT security standards and complies with relevant regulations by following a systematic approach. You can determine which laws, industry standards, and regulations apply to your organization’s data and operations, and the exact locations where your data will be stored.
- Reduces costs and complexity by providing pre-built connectors that allow you to integrate with minimal coding expertise. With a centralized platform, you can manage all your integrations, thereby simplifying maintenance of integration projects.
- Requires minimal expertise even to those with limited programming experience. With visual interface, pre-built connectors, and intuitive use of the SQL language, you can minimize dependency on specialised resources and reduce the time and effort required for software integration projects.
Book an introduction to the flexible integration platform, Connect Bridge here.
Together with Connecting Software, we support you all the way.