Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an easily adaptable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution.
CONNECT YOUR BUSINESS
Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps businesses automate and connect their financial management, human resources management, manufacturing, multiple and international sites, project management, sales and marketing, service management, supply chain management and business intelligence. Dynamics NAV is known for being highly customizable and there is a long list of industry-specific configurations to serve various vertical markets. It is an easily adaptable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution delivered by Pipol.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV deploys on the Windows operating system and Microsoft SQL Server, and is developed in the .NET framework, all of which are core Microsoft platform technologies. This offers customers a tightly integrated stack from infrastructure to application.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV has scored points with the comprehensive functionality of a leading ERP solution as well as a modern user interface that is tailored to the different roles in the company, so that the software is easy and intuitive to use right from the start. The open architecture allows for rapid, efficient and cost-effective implementation, customization and maintenance. Over 1.4 million are using Microsoft Dynamics NAV from over 118,000 companies worldwide.
Dynamics NAV for International Implementations
This whitepaper explains why Microsoft Dynamics NAV is particularly well-suited to support the needs of international corporations that want to implement a uniform ERP system for their subsidiaries worldwide or in a few additional countries.
ACHIEVE WHAT YOU NEED
- Financial management and accounting – Manage your cash, assets, and banking
- Supply chain, manufacturing, and operations – Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors
- Sales and service – Manage your contacts, sales opportunities, and service contract
- Project management – Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity
- Business intelligence and reporting – Get a holistic view of your business and make informed decisions
- Support for international currencies – Compete globally using multiple currencies and languages
- Flexible deployment – Deploy on-premises or in the cloud, depending on what best fits your business
READY, SET, WORK!
Dynamics NAV works like the familiar Microsoft Office tools you already use, working seamlessly with Outlook, Word, and Excel to help you complete common tasks right from your Inbox. And you get the same powerful capabilities across iOS, Android, and Windows platforms for a consistent, more secure experience across your desktop, laptop, and mobile device. So you get things done wherever you need to work.