We are wherever your business takes you. Whether you need local help or global project guidance, you can count on value and commitment from our extensive alliance of Microsoft Dynamics partners around the world.
International marketing assistant (student worker)
Are you looking for an international job opportunity?
Would you like to work with marketing in an international IT company, and gain hands-on experience in doing B2B marketing in close collaboration with sales? Are you keen on communicating? And would you like to work with digital marketing with an emphasis on website, blog and social media?
At Pipol, we are looking for a new marketing assistant who wants to be part of our sales and marketing team. We imagine that you are in the 2nd or 3rd year of your bachelor’s or have just started your master’s, preferably in marketing, communication or similar. Maybe you already have relevant experience from an internship or a student job. The most important thing for us is that you have drive, like to communicate and that you are able to make a stable and committed effort.
Your main tasks will be:
- Posting and maintaining content on our website, blog and social media (primarily LinkedIn)
- Creating content for website, blog and social media, for example in the form of light videos, graphics etc.
- Setting up and sending out emails (newsletters, campaigns etc.)
- Collaboration with external agencies
- Handling other ad-hoc marketing and administrative tasks
The ideal candidate is a self-driven person with a positive “team-player” attitude with the following qualifications:
- A self-motivated and proactive person
- A creative mindset and like to create content and comeup with ideas
- Has a passion for B2B marketing and sales
- Is attentive to detail and a quick learner
- Is good in structuring tasks and is able to handle multiple deadlines
- Is a good team player who enjoys collaboration
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English (Danish is not a requirement)
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, email marketing and photo/video editing or graphics software will be an advantage, but is not a necessity.
Pipol A/S is a global Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner specialized in simplifying the business transformation of international companies. Our unique company culture is characterized by well-defined values and an informal, but performance oriented working environment. The position is based in Hørsholm, Denmark and working hours are expected to be 10-20 hours per week by appointment.
Please, submit your application and CV to the following email address email@example.com no later than September 1st, 2021. Your application will be treated in confidence. For further information regarding the position, please contact Dorthe Hietala, Marketing and Alliance Director on Dorthe.firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Pipol A/S
Pipol is a global Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner specialized in simplifying the business transformation of international companies. With partners in +85 countries, we act as a global center of excellence for Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultancy, implementation, and support. We offer one solution, one team, and one delivery framework which allows us to centrally manage any international implementation from A to Z and across all major industries. Pipol was founded in 2001 and is today a company within the BE-terna Group, one of Europe’s leading integrators of business software solutions with more than 20 locations and +900 employees spread across Europe.
Read more about Pipol here: www.pipol.com.