Why use Dynamics 365 for phones and tablets? Get easy, on-the-go access to all customer information
Solutions are no longer designed to be tied to a single device and today, mobile access is considered basic functionality of any solution. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones and tablets lets you gain real-time visibility into your customer information. Simply sign-in and you can run all your customer engagement apps on your mobile device, including Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, and Dynamics 365 Marketing.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones and tablets offers vast capabilities:
- Easy to use: Previously, users would access the application to confirm information before heading into a customer meeting. With recent improvements, this accessible, user-friendly tool is now something that can be used during customer meetings to capture the discussion.
- Access to Account Information: With the latest capabilities, users have all the information they need at their fingertips. They can easily move between accounts, activities, contacts, or knowledge articles, and quickly answer customer queries. It’s also possible to add tasks and follow-up reminders offering users an easy way to organize their information and align with business processes.
- More information: Users can not only review data during meetings, but they can also enter more detailed contact information for their customers. This makes it easier for users to keep an eye on relevant information for more effective customer engagement.
- On the go access: Dynamics 365 for phones and tablets is the perfect tool for taking on the road with easy access to customer information including customer profiles and contact information.
- Form permissions: Does your organization use multiple forms? Dynamics 365 for phones and tablets allows you to access all your forms directly on your mobile device.
Empower your team
Dynamics 365 for phones and tablets helps empower teams by giving them instant access to all the information they need and allows them to efficiently perform business operations — anytime and anywhere. Users can customize their dashboard to better align with their specific business needs. And, they can quickly create cases while in the field.
Customer Service Hub
Out-of-the-box, the Customer Service Hub dashboard offers users a focused, interactive experience. They can easily access all their cases and quickly overview how many cases and activities are active. Plus, they can drill down into each case and check the status or update information.
Other on-the-go apps
You can use Dynamics 365 for phones and tablets to run your Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (on-premises) apps on-the-go. By downloading the Dynamics 365 for phones App, you’ll have automatic access to all the apps you need for your role. For instance, you’ll have access to mobile apps for Dynamics 365 Field Service, Project Service, Resource Scheduling and more. Designed to positively impact teams, each app offers vast capabilities to help organizations improve their productivity and customer service.
Is your mobile device supported? Check out Microsoft’s list of supported devices for the Dynamics 365 for phones and tablets.
Do you want to know more about the benefits Dynamics 365 can bring to your international organization? Don’t hesitate to contact us today to find out how Pipol can help you define a plan for moving forward.
And, if you want to read more about Microsoft Dynamics 365, check out our blog about this scalable, cost-effective business application platform in the cloud.