International License Manager & Sales Supporter
Are you ambitious and motivated to be part of a small but dynamic and high performing international team – working with Dynamics 365 customers and partners globally? If yes, then you might be our new international license manager & sales supporter.
Pipol A/S is a global Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner specialized in simplifying the business transformation of international companies. With partners in +85 countries, we act as a global center of excellence for Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultancy, implementation, and support. Pipol is a company within the BE-terna Group, one of Europe’s leading integrators of business software solutions and our group has more than 20 locations and 900 employees spread across Europe.
At Pipol, we are looking for a new team member to join our international sales and delivery organization. You might have previous experience with Dynamics 365 and are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and a career in an international environment.
The primary part of your job is related to license management and sales support and will be performed in cooperation with our international sales and delivery teams. The job is based out of Denmark.
Engage and support Pipol, our partners and customers around Dynamics 365 incl.:
- License sales support and customer advisory
- License management incl. forecasting, quoting, ordering and invoicing
- Information management e.g. Dynamics 365 localizations for local markets
- Partner search and product qualification support
- Lead management and indirect sales execution
The ideal candidate is a self-driven business-oriented person with a positive “team-player” attitude and has the following qualifications:
- A self-motivated and proactive person
- Customer focused and service-oriented
- Strong analytically and with financial/commercial skills
- Structured and systematic approach to work tasks
- Ability to thrive with both administrative and unstructured work tasks
- Good IT skills and experience with (Excel and Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365)
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English (Danish is not a requirement)
- An educational background within business administration, sales or finance or similar combined with relevant work experience
Our unique company culture is characterized by well-defined values and an informal, but performance oriented working environment. As with any role at Pipol, there is room for both personal growth and professional development.
The position is based in Hørsholm, Denmark and offers a competitive salary in correspondence with your qualifications.
Please, submit your application and CV to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 1st, 2021. Your application will be treated in confidence.
For further information regarding the position, please call Flemming Bjørn-Klausen, Operations Director at +45 22 54 18 94.
About Pipol A/S
Pipol is a global Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner specialized in simplifying the business transformation of international companies. With partners in +85 countries, we act as a global center of excellence for Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultancy, implementation, and support. We offer one solution, one team, and one delivery framework which allows us to centrally manage any international implementation from A to Z and across all major industries. Pipol was founded in 2001 and is today a company within the BE-terna Group, one of Europe’s leading integrators of business software solutions.
Read more about Pipol here: pipol.com