MITS teams up with Pipol to transform healthcare businesses
Mundipharma IT Services and Pipol have teamed up to deliver an innovative and extremely rapid implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, a global enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
Mundipharma IT Services is a unique IT company dedicated to serve international operations of the Mundipharma family of independent associated healthcare companies. Pipol internationalize and transform organizations such as Mundipharma based on Microsoft Dynamics and provide solutions and consultancy to implement structure, efficiency and adequate management of their project teams abroad. So far Mundipharma IT Services and Pipol have completed an ERP solution in 10 countries, and another 9 countries are due this year.
– It is a myth that ERP implementations equal blood, sweat and tears. We have found that every project has gone very smoothly and we are encouraged by the feedback from our customers. We will most likely take this solution to more than half of the 50 companies we support internationally, says Thomas Gageik, CEO of Mundipharma IT Services.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a global enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that provides small and midsize businesses greater control over their financials and can simplify supply chain, manufacturing, and operations.
Solutions include multi-currency and language capabilities across a range of enterprise areas:
- Financial management and accounting
- Supply chain, manufacturing, and operations
- Marketing, sales, and service
- Project management
- Business intelligence and reporting
– Frequent market disruptions demand an ability to change the way you do business. But business transformation is not easy. Juggling everything at the same time can be difficult and we aim to take the complexity out of the business transformation process, says Pipol founder and CEO, Poul Kjaer.
– If you choose the right solution and support team, you can achieve a lot in a short time. Our own IT experts in the UK have supported the local teams of Pipol, focusing on the synergies across the program while local requirements are being addressed with local expertise, explains MITS CEO Thomas Gageik.
Mundipharma IT Services helps its clients to improve patients’ lives. We understand how to use IT to transform businesses and we create shareholder value by building and operating cost effective solutions all around the globe. Based in Switzerland, with subsidiaries in the UK, Germany and Singapore, Mundipharma IT Services designs and manages technology as a mission critical asset, supporting customers in Europe, Canada, Asia, Australia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
For further information, please visit www.mundipharmaitservices.com
For further information on Mundipharma’s network of independent associated companies, please visit www.mundipharma.com