Wholesale distribution companies must effectively manage multiple factors to ensure sales performance and organizational efficiencies, while also reducing costs
- Providing strong front office functionality for customer service personnel
- Increasingly personalized customer experiences
- Maintaining optimal inventory levels, spread across multiple countries and multiple sites
- Facilitating quick movement of goods
- Accessing real-time insight into financials
- Delivering flexible reporting for management
- Enhancing employee productivity
- Improving order and line-item fill rates
- Implementing a vertical solution based on Dynamics 365
Once a carefully crafted strategy has been mutually determined, we’ll proceed to implementation. Our vertical solution based on Dynamics 365 converts your challenges into results. The wholesale trade is under enormous pressure, with variable customer demands that’s difficult to predict. It requires innovative inventory management and far-reaching cooperation in the chain, which the solution delivers. Real-time financial insight gives you more control over your margins. The solution’s product configurator lets you respond flexibly to demand (for partial deliveries, assembled kits, or online orders). You’ll be able to redesign your processes for overall greater agility and responsiveness—resulting in more personalized experiences for your customers.
Powered for growth, looking towards the future
The follow-up that’s embedded in the stages of our Dynamics 365 implementation solution will help your organization stay agile. So, your business can grow—even while addressing industry changes and new demands of the future. Because our business solution is specifically geared to your processes and our specialists know the wholesale industry better than anyone, we’ll help you master the challenges and boldly embrace the future. It will give you the competitive advantage you need to succeed—now and in the future.