Discrete manufacturing must maintain tight margins and translate real-time insight into on-target results
Factors that must be skillfully managed include:
- Supply chain integration
- International cooperation
- Maximizing best practices
- Outsourcing of production facilities
- Efficient and effective document management
- Quality management and traceability of goods
- Project-driven work
- Accessing the latest product data sheets and customer orders
- Trade and communication via the internet
- Implementing a vertical solution based on Dynamics 365
Once a carefully crafted strategy has been mutually determined, we’ll proceed to implementation. Our vertical solution based on Dynamics 365 helps organizations like yours develop a collaborative environment that lets employees share relevant information seamlessly (and securely) with internal and external stakeholders and become more agile in your execution. They can retrieve a graphical view of processes and workflows that improve sharing and adopting best practices within the organization. And more productive employees translate to increased ROI. It’s an ERP solution that’s equipped with everything you need to be successful.
Powered for growth, looking towards the future
The follow-up that’s embedded in the stages of our Dynamics 365 implementation solution will help your organization stay agile, so your business can grow—even while addressing industry changes and new demands of the future. Because our business solution is specifically geared to your processes and our specialists know the discrete manufacturing industry better than anyone, we’ll help you master the challenges and boldly embrace the future.