We are wherever your business takes you. Whether you need local help or global project guidance, you can count on value and commitment from our extensive alliance of Microsoft Dynamics partners around the world.
International Dynamics 365 Sales Manager
Do you excel in consultative selling and have experience from selling and/or delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP to international companies?
Then this is your chance to become a part of a small but dynamic and high performing international team at Pipol. Our team is solely focused on international companies looking to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 across the globe. Our team acts as center of excellence for international Dynamics 365 sales, consultancy, implementation, and support working closely with our Alliance Partners spread across +85 countries.
We are looking for a new senior team member to join our international sales team. You already have international Dynamics 365 sales experience within ERP and maybe even CRM – and you thrive in multi-cultural settings, act as trusted advisor for international companies and excel in building trustful relationships with C-level stakeholders and business partners.
The primary part of your job is related to orchestrating and executing international sales processes with internal support from our senior program managers and external support from our Alliance Partners around the world. The job is based out of Denmark and travels abroad is to be expected.
Together with other members of our sales team, you head sales processes towards international companies looking to implement Dynamics 365 across their international business. In this role, you…:
- Orchestrate sales cycles towards prospective international clients from A-Z through qualification, estimation, proposal & contracting phases.
- Act as key point of contact for prospective international clients during the sales cycle, providing guidance on how companies can create business value and support their strategy through the usage of Dynamics 365 and related Microsoft technologies.
- Develop winning proposals and presentations in close collaboration with senior program managers and our Alliance Partners who contributes with Dynamics 365 industry and functional/technical know-how.
- Advice clients based on up-to-date technology insights, solid business acumen (finance process know-how is a plus) and implementation best practices matching the prospective client’s business objectives, needs and scope.
- Build trustful relationships to win the hearts and minds of prospective clients and our Alliance Partners in order to maintain long-lasting business relationships.
The ideal candidate is a self-driven, business-oriented person with a positive “team-player” attitude and has the following qualifications:
- Consultative and confidence-inspiring attitude
- A self-motivated and proactive person
- Customer focused and service-oriented
- Ability to adapt to different cultures and settings
- Outstanding verbal and written English skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Extensive experience in complex sales cycles and commercial negotiations
- Structured and systematic approach to work tasks
- A relevant educational background within business, IT or similar combined with relevant international Dynamics 365 work experience
Our unique company culture is characterized by well-defined values and an informal, but performance oriented working environment. As with any role at Pipol, there is room for both personal growth and professional development.
The position is based in Hørsholm, Denmark and offers a competitive salary in correspondence with your qualifications.
Please, submit your application and CV to the following email address email@example.com no later than September 10th, 2021. Your application will be treated in confidence.
For further information regarding the position, please call Jesper Vang, Managing Director at +45 22 75 31 06.
About Pipol A/S
Pipol is a global Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner specialized in simplifying the business transformation of international companies. With partners in +85 countries, we act as a global center of excellence for Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultancy, implementation, and support. We offer one solution, one team, and one delivery framework which allows us to centrally manage any international implementation from A to Z and across all major industries. Pipol was founded in 2001 and is today a company within the BE-terna Group, one of Europe’s leading integrators of business software solutions. Our group has more than 20 locations and 900 employees spread across Europe.
Read more about Pipol here: www.pipol.com